• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Prepping Conundrum

I'm sorry, OP but like most have said here, there isn't a solution. Prepping is about you and those immediately around you being able to survive. And if we are being very realistic, it's about being able to survive a couple of weeks at most. If you are playing this out in your head like you are a walking dead main character you're as nuts as your sister probably thinks you are. Have enough supplies for yourself and any loved one close enough that can come to you. In a real situation where being a prepped saves your life, you aren't going to make it to Gainesville, FL or Cali.

If your sister refuses to prep - and you are convinced you must save her - the only solution I see is for you and your parents to move to California - buy a place within a gas tank from your sister and prep there.

On the other hand if your last name is Upton and your sister's name is Kate I will go get her!!

Bottom line is simple: SHTF you will be luck to get to Gainsville, forget your sister.

If you are really concerned about your sister, you should have $1500 ready to buy her a plane ticket from LA to GA at a moments notice. All other options are not viable in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom