• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Prepping Conundrum

It would definitely take collaboration on both sides to come up with a plan. Communication, transportation, etc. If she is unwilling to even go get a few cases of canned goods then she certainly won't work with you on the end of the world scenario planning.

It would definitely take collaboration on both sides to come up with a plan. Communication, transportation, etc. If she is unwilling to even go get a few cases of canned goods then she certainly won't work with you on the end of the world scenario planning.

Wasting your time trying to help people who don't want to help themselves..

10353649_722004204543247_4111088652890938927_n-330x185.jpg

This, 2 weeks food, 300 gallons of diesel and at lest one gunner.

I think the rich would be targets. People who have never been really hungry will do desperate things to feed thier starving children. They don't know that you can eat wild plants, all they know is that "rich guy" has what they want.

I think the rich would be targets. People who have never been really hungry will do desperate things to feed thier starving children. They don't know that you can eat wild plants, all they know is that "rich guy" has what they want.
I'm sure that in the event of a breakdown it will be utter chaos for weeks, probably months. Could only guess at what a small portion would survive 6 months, when I think things would start to settle down to just every day survival, safe to come out and look around. I admire the OP, and would love to hear his story in person, should it ever come to pass. If you ever do head for Cali under those conditions, I wish you God Speed! For me and mine though the plan is to ride out the storm at home and keep our heads down.

I can see a scenario, but I think Titan is being a bit paranoid.

But as I said earlier, if you're going to try and help your sister, you can't do anything until the Chaos has died down.

Naw I'm not paranoid Im simply stating the probability of it being a threat is higher than that of her successfully making it.

I appreciate all the opinions posted in this thread. I am going to make one last post then become simply a very interested observer. That last post is a (philosophical) question.

Is there anything, ANYTHING you would not do for your family?

Thank you those who were willing to give advice, and to the trolls, well, I'll leave you in your cave to do your thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom