• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My old knee went pop

Too bad these days you have to almost be you own doctor. My doctor comes in the office talking fast and looking at his watch. Worried about the next person. He doesn’t even want me to pull down my pants and bend over anymore.
Time for a new Doctor.

View attachment 3205047 I was walking across the shop to turn a couple of brake rotors and my left knee went pop and I saw little flashing lights. Needless to say when stopped crying, I called my doctor, he was about a much help as a dead cat at grandmas Christmas party. No you can’t have pain pills you might be a secret drug addict who hurt your knee just to get high, take some Tylenol. So after handfuls of Advil I found Voltaren, boy does this stuff work, 10 minutes and the pain almost went away after two days my knee is almost better. If you are old and have arthritis give it a try.
I need to try this. I’ve been using avocado alcohol but that’s not working anymore.

VOLTAREN is a topical NSAID called Diclofenac. It's like naproxen or ibuprofen except it's absorbed through the skin instead of digesting it. BE CAREFUL with this if you have heart problems. It is NOT to be used on the neck. Only use this on arms, legs, hands. etc. Only use it short-term. Do not use it daily for more than a few days at a time.

What is Voltaren Arthritis Pain Relief Gel? | Voltaren (voltarengel.com)
Been taking Diclofenac twice daily orally for many years. The hospital recently me to stop taking it during and after my stay for Covid pneumonia, so I did........ for about a week after my discharge. My arthritis got so bad I could barely get out of the bed. Needless to say I started back taking it again. Hospital never told me why to stop. I know NSAIDs can be bad for the liver but mine hasn't been affected so far. It's an awesome pain reliever for joint related issues.

I've been taking voltaren/diclofenac for over a decade for multiple self inflicted injuries, dislocated shoulders, fractured knee caps, ankles. My dr. said it isn't processed in the body the way oral nsaids are so it's safe to take long term, as long as it works for you. It works well for me so I've been taking it instead of other nsaids that may harm your liver with long term use.

Back
Top Bottom