• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My old knee went pop

VOLTAREN is a topical NSAID called Diclofenac. It's like naproxen or ibuprofen except it's absorbed through the skin instead of digesting it. BE CAREFUL with this if you have heart problems. It is NOT to be used on the neck. Only use this on arms, legs, hands. etc. Only use it short-term. Do not use it daily for more than a few days at a time.

What is Voltaren Arthritis Pain Relief Gel? | Voltaren (voltarengel.com)

Be sure to keep all that tube stuff separated. Mistaking the Bengay for the Preparation H is not fun.
I know a guy that grabbed preparation h instead of his toothpaste right after waking up one morning. Got it to his mouth and luckily his sniffer picked up on it.

View attachment 3205047 I was walking across the shop to turn a couple of brake rotors and my left knee went pop and I saw little flashing lights. Needless to say when stopped crying, I called my doctor, he was about a much help as a dead cat at grandmas Christmas party. No you can’t have pain pills you might be a secret drug addict who hurt your knee just to get high, take some Tylenol. So after handfuls of Advil I found Voltaren, boy does this stuff work, 10 minutes and the pain almost went away after two days my knee is almost better. If you are old and have arthritis give it a try.
im using that stuff for my shoulder following a bicep tendonesis

honestly all drugs should just be legal. i get better results from nontraditional medicine than the oxycodones that just make me sick

Back
Top Bottom