• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My old knee went pop

Jamescg

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
President of the neckbeard club
95   0
Reaction score
image.jpg
I was walking across the shop to turn a couple of brake rotors and my left knee went pop and I saw little flashing lights. Needless to say when stopped crying, I called my doctor, he was about a much help as a dead cat at grandmas Christmas party. No you can’t have pain pills you might be a secret drug addict who hurt your knee just to get high, take some Tylenol. So after handfuls of Advil I found Voltaren, boy does this stuff work, 10 minutes and the pain almost went away after two days my knee is almost better. If you are old and have arthritis give it a try.

View attachment 3205047 I was walking across the shop to turn a couple of brake rotors and my left knee went pop and I saw little flashing lights. Needless to say when stopped crying, I called my doctor, he was about a much help as a dead cat at grandmas Christmas party. No you can’t have pain pills you might be a secret drug addict who hurt your knee just to get high, take some Tylenol. So after handfuls of Advil I found Voltaren, boy does this stuff work, 10 minutes and the pain almost went away after two days my knee is almost better. If you are old and have arthritis give it a try.
Don’t be tryin’ to turn dim rotos for dim pain pills

Good for you man on taking the sober way.

Where can I get some of this stuff? I slipped 3 discs in my neck a few years ago and declined surgery... I seem to have flair ups on a regular basis and I’d like to try some of this stuff

Too bad these days you have to almost be you own doctor. My doctor comes in the office talking fast and looking at his watch. Worried about the next person. He doesn’t even want me to pull down my pants and bend over anymore.

Good for you man on taking the sober way.

Where can I get some of this stuff? I slipped 3 discs in my neck a few years ago and declined surgery... I seem to have flair ups on a regular basis and I’d like to try some of this stuff
Got it at Walmart I saw commercials on it, I guess it used to be prescription only. 9.98 a tube not bad price i thought

Back
Top Bottom