• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My job is hiring for Armed/Unarmed Security!!

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
145   1
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!!

Thank you for reading this I hope all is well and your doing good in life!

The security company I work for is hiring for Armed/Unarmed security guards. The company is called Advanced Protective Services located in Kennesaw,Ga. I was told that it would expedite your hiring if you Would have security experience, law enforcement, military experience. But they will put you through a class to get certified for armed/unarmed security work. If you got a Active blue card They will re qualify you. The owner Tim is so awesome and has extensive experience in law enforcement and security work over seas. They have armed contracts throughout GA so if you live far they may have a position in your area. Their offices are open Monday-Friday from 1000-1700 hours. I use all my personal gear and firearm but they may help you out with that if they got some gear and firearms for you to use but their is no guarantee. Ask for Rachel Harner she does the hiring. Please don’t go if you got a criminal record or a felony.

DC246559-3ABE-4166-BFB6-79C0556CF607.jpeg

AF1QipP6HJVfFFuagDhj84Rp2fNAlS6I8ku8l63j49Cz=w828-h1244

old pics of truck? that website on it is dead but found the new one.

for people asking about pay, dont get excited lol. ive done alot of security crap in GA. I would be surprised if they are over 15hr for anything, including area supervisors. just like most all security in GA, i would expect to see min wage for unarmed, and 12hr for armed.

the best paid security ive seen in GA was armed with walden security on the CDC contract i was makin over 18hr. (do not recommend them though unless you are a minority and a democrat. only way to get promoted/shift you want/post you want.)

not trying to bash on the company about pay at all. its just what the average is for ga for security guards. i would LOVE for OP to come back and say the pay is better than 15 an hour cause i will apply in a heartbeat if there's something in buford/hoschton. i currently work in woodstock and the commute is terrible lol.

old pics of truck? that website on it is dead but found the new one.

for people asking about pay, dont get excited lol. ive done alot of security crap in GA. I would be surprised if they are over 15hr for anything, including area supervisors. just like most all security in GA, i would expect to see min wage for unarmed, and 12hr for armed.

the best paid security ive seen in GA was armed with walden security on the CDC contract i was makin over 18hr. (do not recommend them though unless you are a minority and a democrat. only way to get promoted/shift you want/post you want.)

not trying to bash on the company about pay at all. its just what the average is for ga for security guards. i would LOVE for OP to come back and say the pay is better than 15 an hour cause i will apply in a heartbeat if there's something in buford/hoschton. i currently work in woodstock and the commute is terrible lol.

Most of what I've seen is **** pay I'll agree, but there are a few that pay very well. I work some part times with a security company and get compensated anywhere from $30-45/hr for 12 hour shifts, no benefits obviously, but they require the employee be employed with a POST certified LEA.

Back
Top Bottom