• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Egg’s smoking A** partner

Rec Teq for the Win! I was a traditionalist using no electronics to cook my food. I bit on a kitty litter cooker and im not looking back. Meat is expensive. No sense using something that gives mixed results. The egg is obsolete. Who wants mine?

Rec Teq for the Win! I was a traditionalist using no electronics to cook my food. I bit on a kitty litter cooker and im not looking back. Meat is expensive. No sense using something that gives mixed results. The egg is obsolete. Who wants mine?

I’ll take it if you don’t want it ;););)

One I got is the 590... everyone’s telling me that I’m gonna be spoiled cause you don’t have to “tend the fire” it does it for you. I’ve spent many a nights doing brisket and loosing sleep cause the “egg” loves company. Lol... can’t wait. Gonna throw a butt on it tomorrow!
Butt done yet?

Butt done yet?
Got gun shy a hair on the long butt smoke and decided to throw a bird on the RecTec for a beginners coarse to see how this thing operates.
Smoked that bird and I got to say...I’m thoroughly impressed!
3hrs at 225 and as good as I’ve ever had with a lot, and I’m mean A LOT less work. You guys are right on with what you told me...
I’ll do the butt next and ain’t skeered I’ll f it up now..

Thanks all for the info!!

Got gun shy a hair on the long butt smoke and decided to throw a bird on the RecTec for a beginners coarse to see how this thing operates.
Smoked that bird and I got to say...I’m thoroughly impressed!
3hrs at 225 and as good as I’ve ever had with a lot, and I’m mean A LOT less work. You guys are right on with what you told me...
I’ll do the butt next and ain’t skeered I’ll f it up now..

Thanks all for the info!!
Dude, you couldn't mess a butt up on a public park hibachi

Back
Top Bottom