• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My COVID log

I have finally been fever free for 3 days now. Total of a 12 day covid fever that would not give in. My doctor prescribed me a zpack and ivermectin, and also made sure i stayed on the vitamins religiously. If yall would like a list of vitamins i will have to get them from the wife.
If any of yall do get sick and are prescribed ivermectin make sure it is the correct dosage per your body weight. The first 5 days i didnt have enough, as soon as it was adjusted for my body weight i started feeling better. The doc said if the ivermectin didnt work we were going to get on the Hydroxychloroquine.
Luckily its now over for me i aint gonna lie it sucked pretty bad, i aint been that sick in a long time and do not ever remember being sick for such a long period of time.
That was just like my second Covid sickness. That fever for 12 days really wears you out!

Question for yall that have/had covid. Do yall have a metallic taste or cigarette smell that comes and goes? I was sick a moth ago for a couple weeks, lost taste and smell, as well as most of other symptoms. Now every now and then I will be eating or drinking something and get a metallic taste and sometimes constant smoke smell. My wife had covid at the beginning of the year and she said she gets the smoke smell often as well. Just curious if others have it.

Yall that have it hoping for a speedy recovery.

If any of yall do get sick and are prescribed ivermectin make sure it is the correct dosage per your body weight. The first 5 days i didnt have enough, as soon as it was adjusted for my body weight i started feeling better.
Good to know this stuff can work if you are under the care of a doctor. Has anyone self treated on their own with the animal grade ivermectin that has had a Covid diagnosis ?

Question for yall that have/had covid. Do yall have a metallic taste or cigarette smell that comes and goes? I was sick a moth ago for a couple weeks, lost taste and smell, as well as most of other symptoms. Now every now and then I will be eating or drinking something and get a metallic taste and sometimes constant smoke smell. My wife had covid at the beginning of the year and she said she gets the smoke smell often as well. Just curious if others have it.

Yall that have it hoping for a speedy recovery.
Neither for me but my buddy at work asked me the same thing! He said “did your taste, taste like your mouth was full of nickels”? He said it lasted about a week or two. He asked his Dr. and he told him it was one of the symptoms for some people. Haven’t heard of the smoke thing though.

Good to hear you guy's are getting better. Never had covid and I pray that I don't.

Great to hear gents. Nice to see real world data that shows what's working. With the rag weed starting up it's hard to tell if it's allergies of cold/flu kicking back up.

The ragweed is getting to me. I do nasal irrigation daily and that helps a lot.

Metallic taste yes smoke smell no

it’s been since February that I had caught it and I am still not yet on my normal smelling and tasting

Neither for me but my buddy at work asked me the same thing! He said “did your taste, taste like your mouth was full of nickels”? He said it lasted about a week or two. He asked his Dr. and he told him it was one of the symptoms for some people. Haven’t heard of the smoke thing though.
The smell of smoke comes and goes the metallic taste is atleast once a week for me.

Back
Top Bottom