• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My COVID log

Any updates from our local ODTers? Just1more Just1more UsmcVet29 UsmcVet29 torinodan torinodan
I ended up getting a second opinion because my Dr. wouldn’t see me with a fever and only told me to let it run it’s course. Turns out I was over my COVID virus but had developed a bacterial respiratory infection. Different anti-biotic for the last two days seems to be bringing me around.

I ended up getting a second opinion because my Dr. wouldn’t see me with a fever and only told me to let it run it’s course. Turns out I was over my COVID virus but had developed a bacterial respiratory infection. Different anti-biotic for the last two days seems to be bringing me around.

Good that your done with covid. Time to find a new Dr.

Makes you wonder if its the virus thats harming people or the pneumonia/infection that comes after.

Any updates from our local ODTers? Just1more Just1more UsmcVet29 UsmcVet29 torinodan torinodan
I have finally been fever free for 3 days now. Total of a 12 day covid fever that would not give in. My doctor prescribed me a zpack and ivermectin, and also made sure i stayed on the vitamins religiously. If yall would like a list of vitamins i will have to get them from the wife.
If any of yall do get sick and are prescribed ivermectin make sure it is the correct dosage per your body weight. The first 5 days i didnt have enough, as soon as it was adjusted for my body weight i started feeling better. The doc said if the ivermectin didnt work we were going to get on the Hydroxychloroquine.
Luckily its now over for me i aint gonna lie it sucked pretty bad, i aint been that sick in a long time and do not ever remember being sick for such a long period of time.

Great to hear gents. Nice to see real world data that shows what's working. With the rag weed starting up it's hard to tell if it's allergies of cold/flu kicking back up.

Back
Top Bottom