• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My COVID log

Seems to be the going trend. Pneumonia alone is bad enough. Factor in the covid taxing the body then the infection setting in.
That's why we took Zpak from the beginning. Prevents secondary bacterial infections. I had started to get an ear infection while sick with covid. Zpack cleared it up.

That's why we took Zpak from the beginning. Prevents secondary bacterial infections. I had started to get an ear infection while sick with covid. Zpack cleared it up.
Not to prod, how is your weight set? All 3 of the people close to us that have passed from it were heavy set. It seems the skinnier you are the less likely to have severe complications.

Not to prod, how is your weight set? All 3 of the people close to us that have passed from it were heavy set. It seems the skinnier you are the less likely to have severe complications.
6ft tall, 200lbs. The reason, I believe, I had harder time, is that my wife took ivermectin a day before her symtomps showed up and she moved around, taking care of 3 kids.
I took Ivermectin on the 3rd day of my symtomps, had a much higher viral load by then than she did. And stayed in bed while I had fever.

6ft tall, 200lbs. The reason, I believe, I had harder time, is that my wife took ivermectin a day before her symtomps showed up and she moved around, taking care of 3 kids.
I took Ivermectin on the 3rd day of my symtomps, had a much higher viral load by then than she did. And stayed in bed while I had fever.
I have a buddy that reported the same exact scenario.

Very possible. We have two guys here at work with it. on 6-3 240, the other 6-3 300. Only about 5 years apart. One is sick but not bad, has been taking zinc and vitamin d for the past 2 months. The other is in much worse shape but didnt do any preventive care. It seems hitting this thing early and hard is the best thing to do.

Very possible. We have two guys here at work with it. on 6-3 240, the other 6-3 300. Only about 5 years apart. One is sick but not bad, has been taking zinc and vitamin d for the past 2 months. The other is in much worse shape but didnt do any preventive care. It seems hitting this thing early and hard is the best thing to do.
My whole family has been on a daily supplement shedule since Feb of 2020.

Sad news today. My wife’s dad (90) has been in the ICU for several days with his COVID but today the hospital called inquiring about his living will.

Update on my FIL. They’ve called in Hospice today. His lungs are filled with COVID pneumonia infiltrates. Oxygen level is at 72% now. Should be 95% or better.

Back
Top Bottom