• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My county’s Second Amendment Resolution

I heard that few weeks ago but as far as I know Whitfield county is 2nd Amendment sanctuary and several sheriffs officer I know they say they wont enforce any unconstitutional laws
Lol. ANY gun law is unconstitutional. Shoot a mag full auto at a fudd range and see if the popo don't come knocking at your house after the range calls on you and provides your tag number. Hell try that even with 3 round burst, which is technically legal in ga.

Lol. ANY gun law is unconstitutional. Shoot a mag full auto at a fudd range and see if the popo don't come knocking at your house after the range calls on you and provides your tag number. Hell try that even with 3 round burst, which is technically legal in ga.
That's what they say.... so far in the county where I live there's no fudds

Often times by looking at the past a person can predict the future.

How many door to door gun seizures have we had so far in 2021..anybody know or have those numbers?
What about 2020..all of last year..What was the door to door gun seizure numbers from last year?

I will make a pie chart showing ALL of the door to door gun seizures over the last 10-20-30 years.

If you think Harris County is a conservative county you are sadly mistaken. As far as this document is concerned it was rewritten after 4 other samples were submitted. The Commissioners are gutless except for Bobby Irons. The Sheriff is on the side of the citizens and as a elected official does not come under control of the commission.

If you think Harris County is a conservative county you are sadly mistaken. As far as this document is concerned it was rewritten after 4 other samples were submitted. The Commissioners are gutless except for Bobby Irons. The Sheriff is on the side of the citizens and as a elected official does not come under control of the commission.

I have noticed my friend... I really have.

Back
Top Bottom