• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My county’s Second Amendment Resolution

"And getting rid of the notion that anyone in gov, from small town leo to president, regardless of political party, including anyone who works for government in any capacity, is not on our side. "

Frankly, WADR, I believe that very much of our government (even LEO up to President) with specific leftist ideologies ARE not on our side. So, in that regard, I'm not in any way in favor of getting rid of that notion.

I don't think the sheriff is going to break state law by illegally issuing you a NFA firearm. If you want to believe different, have at it
And I think your condition of "NFA firearm" appended to the sheriff's statement or the resolution isn't the real point at all...you're just extrapolating out recent EO's and ATF statements/plans to be construed as 'enacted' National Firearms Act legislation. Never mentioned NFA items....it's all pretty basic 2A stuff...

I don't think the sheriff is going to break state law by illegally issuing you a NFA firearm. If you want to believe different, have at it

Who needs an NFA firearm? Granted one hunting rifle doesnt make a difference. 75million is a different story. Even 2.25 million is a different story. Again, I believe any unpleasantness of that nature can and should be avoided. I firmly believe there are better options.

And I think your condition of "NFA firearm" appended to the sheriff's statement or the resolution isn't the real point at all...you're just extrapolating out recent EO's and ATF statements/plans to be construed as 'enacted' National Firearms Act legislation. Never mentioned NFA items....it's all pretty basic 2A

Here is the statement I replied to,

I tend to agree. I do believe there are some who would deputize every non felon county resident and make NFA weapons available to them.

My statement is addressing the issue of NFA firearms to non post certified deputies buy a sheriff. Not going to happen. The Sherriff's office isn't going to have the inventory for that either. I doubt they have enough for every officer as is

How could on tell what you were responding to? Can't read your mind - ".....break state law by illegally issuing you a NFA firearm" isn't talking about a deputy in any way I can see...

How could on tell what you were responding to? Can't read your mind - ".....break state law by illegally issuing you a NFA firearm" isn't talking about a deputy in any way I can see...
Go back and read the first post I responded to... maybe that would give u a clue

Back
Top Bottom