My 102 Positive Points Giveaway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Well I was gonna do this at 100 points but I didn't get my **** together in time for that. No it's NOT Purple Drank. I already tried that and failed. So what it is would be a brand new just out of the mailbox from Aim Surplus Anderson Lower Parts Kit. This is a $45.00 value and includes all them tiny little detents and springs that tend to shoot across the dining room into oblivion. The hammer looks different on this kit . Kinda flat backed. Don't know what the deal is with that but I put one in my AR9 build and it seems to hand cycle smoother now.
Anyway...this one is wide ass open to everyone. But here's the kicker. If you're one of those folks on my feedback list then you can get in for a second time. Matter of fact you can claim another in for as many deals as we have showing on my feedback list. And since I'm feeling generous let me ask the mods to all get in for one. And if any of those mods have given me a point or a Friendly Reminder then they can get in for a second time. Well as long as that's allowed anyway.
Let's say this thing will run for 10 days starting right now Saturday May 23rd. So by my calender that means that Monday June 1st soon as I get home from work I'll let one of them random number thingerators pick the winner. And it will be mailed out to the winner as soon as they PM me their info on my dime. Good luck yall.
No, the Lenovo laptop belongs to my daughter and is NOT included. Duh...
20200523_100836.jpg

UPDATE: I added a pic of the contents. The hammer is odd looking but I kinda dig it. And I like how Anderson packages their kits in the trays . Some kits I've used were just a bunch of little tiny meth sized zip loc bags.
If any of my 478 homeboys should win as in Houston,Bibb,Peach,Jones etc I'll bring it to you so you don't have to wait on the mail.

Attachments

• 20200523_114033.jpg
    20200523_114033.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom