• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Muscle Trucks - What do you have?

2001 F-350 XLT 4x4 7.3 PS with a mild program it will smoke the tires 143k on it.
P1010166.JPG

Well, tell us about it.
Me and a buddy built this truck for a cruiser for my dad. We threw together a pretty much stock build with a set of vortec heads, forged pistons and a decent cam. Then put a nice 200 shot of nitrous on it. Ran in at Friday night drags at Atlanta motor speedway for a few years and did well for what it is. Will dust almost all those new pretty mustangs, Camaros, and corvettes.

A rare sight, my 2002 4WD SR5 V8 Toyota Tundra without a cap.

IMG_2092.JPG

It's been my dedicated work truck since buying it 2003, and I installed a cap within the first couple weeks of buying the truck. A little over a year ago I had to replace the old Leer cap with something new and snapped this picture ... I had forgotten how much fun it is to drive this truck is without a cap, it makes good power and I've added JBA shorties, an LSD, and an anti-roll bar to the rear.

H2O MAN H2O MAN

Look into dirty deeds exhaust with the jba long tube headers they sell. If I recall right he dyno'd at a 70 ft lb increase.

Beyond that you need to Magnusson that 5.7 and jump to the 500/550.

YUP....I have known Keith (owner of dirtydeeds) since we were little kids...40+ years.
It was insane the amount of power the tundra made with an exhaust system.

My Muscle Truck. I had a 400 small block that was nice, but I was so tired of 10mpg gas and 3500 rpm at 65-70. Originally I wanted to add o/d and some type of efi to the 400, but it morphed into this after I sold a 72c10 I had restored. 1972 C10 with a 2018 Camaro LT1 and 8 speed swap. Just got back a few weeks ago with a father son trip. Two days and almost 700 miles. She purred like a kitten. With the 8 speed she gets around 18-19 a gallon and 2200 rpm at 85. But can get mean as hell when she wants. Factory motor with headers, CAI, and e85 tune. Not sure what HP I am getting, but before tune and addons it is 455hp/455tq.

Hazlehurst.jpg

2.jpg

10.JPG

3B2E45EE-A92D-4340-B03D-ECDE9903EAF2.jpeg

1970 gmc 1500 custom
350/350
Original paint and interior.

Bought from a feller on this forum. Got her running with a battery and bypassing the rusted fuel tank. Last tag shows 03/04 I believe.

going to replace the tank and change out the wheels/tires to something modern. Since it has original paint and only surface rust, I’m not touching it.

Back
Top Bottom