• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Muscle Loss

I
My right hand is numb usually every day, except the pinkie... I'm told its from my spine up between my shoulder blades.
can take both hands and place on the back of my head and pull my chin to my chest( stretching the neck muscles) and my upper back muscle on the right side feels like someone is holding a heat gun on my back.. just the right side

Get checked please. That was the onset of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig's disease) for my Mom.

That was the beginning and the doctors didn't know what was going on. Hopefully it is not that as it is a terrible disease. Prayers for your recovery

Godspeed brother I would guess nerve impingement .

years ago one morning I was brushing my teeth , no shirt on , noticed that my right shoulder blade was pointing outward as I raised my right arm in front.
Dr neighbor told me winged scapula , it was caused by a small impingement in my neck like the size of a ink pen point.

Get checked please. That was the onset of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig's disease) for my Mom.

That was the beginning and the doctors didn't know what was going on. Hopefully it is not that as it is a terrible disease. Prayers for your recovery
Who is this reply to sir

I

can take both hands and place on the back of my head and pull my chin to my chest( stretching the neck muscles) and my upper back muscle on the right side feels like someone is holding a heat gun on my back.. just the right side
I imagine that sucks! I just feel like there's a golf ball again my spine at my lower right shoulder blade. The real pain is where my spine meets my butt..

I imagine that sucks! I just feel like there's a golf ball again my spine at my lower right shoulder blade. The real pain is where my spine meets my butt..
I know your just like me and hate to go to a dr.. but in this case brother it’s best now to try and fix what’s wrong.. WITHOUT SURGERY

Back
Top Bottom