• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Munsters vs Adam's Family

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
56   0
Reaction score
As a kid I preferred the slapstick and easy entertainment of The Munsters but as I grew older I came to appreciate the more subtle and sophisticated humor of the Adam's Family.
The AF in on Me TV in the evenings now and I've really enjoyed watching episodes when I can. So many witty little bits that I missed when I was younger.
And of course the age old debate resurfaces like it always does...Lily or Morticia?
Screenshot_20210708-081848_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-081954_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I had a dream one time that I had won the lottery but to get the money I had to have sex on national tv with Demi Moore. I said no problem but then they said I had to keep rhythm with the theme song from The Munsters. I woke up in a panic.

As a kid I preferred the slapstick and easy entertainment of The Monsters but as I grew older I came to appreciate the more subtle and sophisticated humor of the Adam's Family.
The AF in on Me TV in the evenings now and I've really enjoyed watching episodes when I can. So many witty little bits that i missed when I was younger.
And of course the age old debate resurfaces like it always does...Lily or Morticia?View attachment 3344921View attachment 3344922
The proper answer to the age old debate is of course, BOTH...at the same time. Duh!

I had a dream one time that I had won the lottery but to get the money I had to have sex on national tv with Demi Moore. I said no problem but then they said I had to keep rhythm with the theme song from The Munsters. I woke up in a panic.
Lmao! Now I can't get the theme song out of my head. Thanks alot!

So you're saying it's got a good rythm but it's hard to "dance" to?

The proper answer to the age old debate is of course, BOTH...at the same time. Duh!
Second that motion..!
Ah, the age old questions. Chicken or the egg, drumstick or thigh and one of the more important is Lily or Morticia?
The answer is the same for all: Both.! :becky:

Back
Top Bottom