• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Muck Boots

81433AD

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion on Muck boots? Thinking about a pair, but I'm afraid that the ARCTIC series will be too warm for Hunting in the south, Am I wrong? Suggestions on which ones to go with or competitors that are better?

I wear them at work. Mine are just the ankle chore ones. They're decent boots, I would put me some good insoles in mine and wear them more. Funny thing is when some soccer mom told me how stylish she thought they were :pound:

Just bought my first pair last week, Tall Chore style. Wore them Sunday bird hunting probably covered 2 miles or so, no issues, comfortable and feet felt fine when done. I stayed away from the insulated ones figured be too hot most of time and I would adapt with warmer socks. Wiped out $150ish at bass pro.

Have had other brands wore them out in about two seasons, curious as too how long these last.

Check out LaCrosse. I have a set of uninsulated alpha snake boots and a med weight insulated set laCrosse boot that cover my needs for turkey and deer season.

Check out LaCrosse. I have a set of uninsulated alpha snake boots and a med weight insulated set laCrosse boot that cover my needs for turkey and deer season.

Agreed, I do have a pair of LaCrosse they were fine for about 2 seasons (about 30 half day hunts over 6 months 2 miles day guessing average) they last 2 seasons rubber broke through on top of ankle to leak - they were about $100 so I did probably get my moneys worth.

I have had my pair since shoot a long time, I would say 2004, still wear them to hunt in, as close to walking shoes as you will find! And they hold up great

Back
Top Bottom