• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Msar stg 556 at cabelas acworth

anybody take any pics? was it black? FDE or ODG? condition?
ODG, and appeared to be in decent condtion. And I actually thought it included 5 mags. Again, it would have been a good long wait just to get it out of the case to look at it. I was afraid I’d get a number, wait…..wait…..wait….and then be told they couldn’t leave the counter or didn’t know where the key was to the gun library room. There must have been 25 people lingering around waiting to look at or purchase a weapon. Do they really think Cabelas is their best option?

I'm willing to take a chance on a MSAR, I've shot 1 that ran absolutely flawlessly, even w/steel cased. however, I detest LINES for anything... sounds like a painful process to buy a gun from there.................. it is con-signment?

Maybe consider Cabelas poor service to be a blessing in disguise regarding this particular rifle :thumb:
Indeed. As I said, had it been at a LGS I probably would have snatched it up and later thinking I got a great deal or tying to resell the POS on here for $1800. :barbershop_quartet_ JK of course.

I'm willing to take a chance on a MSAR, I've shot 1 that ran absolutely flawlessly, even w/steel cased. however, I detest LINES for anything... sounds like a painful process to buy a gun from there.................. it is con-signment?
I don’t think they do consignments. It is for sale.

I bought a gun from them that they were selling online for a song. I actually thought there was something wrong with their site and that they'd charge me more when I went in to pick it up. Nope, actually caught it deeply discounted on sale. Anyway, still took 45 minutes and I had already bought the thing. I won't even look at guns there in person anymore. However, like the OP said, deals can be had but you have to work for them.

Back
Top Bottom