• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Msar stg 556 at cabelas acworth

Msar stg cabelas acworth for $1199. Cheaper than you’ll find it most places if you can find one. I think it had two mags with it.
Yeah, I saw it there yesterday. No one in that gun room to help you. It a normal gun store, I probably would have walked out with it. At Cabelas, you probably need to expect spending a couple hours there if you wanted to buy it. Buying a gun at Cabelas is almost as bad as buying a car. With the long waits to get help then the quadruple checking of the paperwork, typically with 15-20 minute waits between checks, it is a long ordeal. I lost interest in it (they ruined my impulse buy) as I watched the uninterested employees slowly working through the long line of people waiting to see something.

Yeah, I saw it there yesterday. No one in that gun room to help you. It a normal gun store, I probably would have walked out with it. At Cabelas, you probably need to expect spending a couple hours there if you wanted to buy it. Buying a gun at Cabelas is almost as bad as buying a car. With the long waits to get help then the quadruple checking of the paperwork, typically with 15-20 minute waits between checks, it is a long ordeal. I lost interest in it (they ruined my impulse buy) as I watched the uninterested employees slowly working through the long line of people waiting to see something.

I gave up trying to buy a rifle there once with a gift card. The gun was going to be free to me and instead I just walked out and later lost the gift card. So I guess you could say they could be giving the guns away for free, and I still wouldn't buy one. LOL

Yeah no kidding. I don’t even try to look at their guns anymore not in the library. I stood and impulsed at that msar for a solid 20 minutes. I don’t mess with them anymore due to the ticket thing. It’s BS. Even if they’re not busy they want you to draw a ticket to look at a gun. To heck with that.

I gave up trying to buy a rifle there once with a gift card. The gun was going to be free to me and instead I just walked out and later lost the gift card. So I guess you could say they could be giving the guns away for free, and I still wouldn't buy one. LOL
Same here spent a hour trying to buy a gun there once. Last time I was there was shortly after Bass Pro bought them. All the friendly employees that I use to talk to there said there were treating the employees like crap once Bass Pro took over. Kinda sad Cabela's use to be pretty decent place

I asked them to order a newer NRCH SCAR for me. He said he had to fill out a special order form and send it to the home office for a price and availability. A week later he sent me an email saying they couldn't get their hands on one. Only problem is he actually requested the older reciprocating handle model. Those guys don't even know guns. What a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom