• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MR920, FN 509T, other...

New Beretta M9A4 is $1099 MSRP...

Attachments

• beretta-optics-ready-768x529.png
    beretta-optics-ready-768x529.png
    254.3 KB · Views: 6
There's also the Arex. Look up the Military Arms Channel Gauntlet tests on them. Highly regarded, optics ready/threaded, and $600...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211025-213820_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211025-213820_Chrome.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 5
ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 just tell him to do the competition grind/polish and keep everything else factory. Same shoe etc. I had it done and it's..... really, really good. bulletpaluza bulletpaluza got to check mine out this week as well and I'm sure he can attest to how it feels. That white haired Eminem looking dude is a master at what he does that's for sure. If you actually do decide to send it, let me know and I'll message him to make sure he does the exact spec mine was as it was his first Shadow job last year.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 just tell him to do the competition grind/polish and keep everything else factory. Same shoe etc. I had it done and it's..... really, really good. bulletpaluza bulletpaluza got to check mine out this week as well and I'm sure he can attest to how it feels. That white haired Eminem looking dude is a master at what he does that's for sure. If you actually do decide to send it, let me know and I'll message him to make sure he does the exact spec mine was as it was his first Shadow job last year.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Yeah I will be sending mine out. It's badass!

I got my MR920 elite with Holosun for $1200 at a place in Hampton. I've been issued glocks for years and always hated them, but the MR920 is fantastic. Zev are nice but drastically overpriced, imo. I have a 509MRD but I like the ergonomics and lower felt recoil of the 920. The 509T was larger than i wanted for a carry pistol.

I can check at the shop to see if they have any in stock, if you'd like.

B08BD5F2-775F-42CD-9872-C75899D19100.jpeg

Nice!!

I got my MR920 elite with Holosun for $1200 at a place in Hampton. I've been issued glocks for years and always hated them, but the MR920 is fantastic. Zev are nice but drastically overpriced, imo. I have a 509MRD but I like the ergonomics and lower felt recoil of the 920. The 509T was larger than i wanted for a carry pistol.

I can check at the shop to see if they have any in stock, if you'd like.

View attachment 3621995

Back
Top Bottom