Moving To Cartersville Any good places to rent?

gunlover

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Looking like we are moving the house just sold today. Looks like Cartersville is where we are going. Does anyone know of any 2-3 bedroom homes that are rent to own out that there? or any house to rent by a privet person and not by some property management company. We have no credit or rental back ground. The house was on a short sale. We have been looking Craigslist but just seen to be a lot of junk and scammers on there. Any would be grand we only have tell the 1st to be out. Thanks everyone :)

I know theres a complex off the Rome/Canton exit to the left, I think its called Stonehill? Stonecrest? Stone-something. We had some friends who rented there, I know they had less than ideal credit. There are also some townhomes off of 411 that are also very nice. If you want to head up to Rome there are some places. I know we rent a house for 700.00 a month in Garden Lakes. I know Hardy Reality has some duplexes (nice dupelexes with garages), Garden Lakes Reality rents out some as well, and Howard Reality has two seperate units in East Rome. We rented a 2 bed 1.5 bath townhome from him for 600.00 and we also have less than ideal credit. You will find though that the nicest places in Rome are also section 8 housing, its crazy. I see houses for rent in my neighborhood pretty often if you want to know more about them I can send the numbers your way.

Back
Top Bottom