• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Movers needed

If you go on the U-Haul site, they have guys you can hire to do your move, and then to another to unload if the 1st crew doesn't go that far. I hired 1 crew in Ct. and had another here in Ga. they were the hardest working guys I've ever seen and well worth the money. If I remember right it was under $500 for 2 guys and 8 hrs. to load and it was under $300 for 2 guys and 5 hours to unload.

If you go on the U-Haul site, they have guys you can hire to do your move, and then to another to unload if the 1st crew doesn't go that far. I hired 1 crew in Ct. and had another here in Ga. they were the hardest working guys I've ever seen and well worth the money. If I remember right it was under $500 for 2 guys and 8 hrs. to load and it was under $300 for 2 guys and 5 hours to unload.

my son used in a move from Birmingham to Roswell and it was flawless and cheap. I paid $8,000 for a short move and it was a train wreck three years ago with professional movers with large company.

We had good luck using thumbtack.com to hire some folks to help move my folks a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom