• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most you've ever spent or would spend on a knife?

Funny how you got haters that can't believe how much someone spends on a knife...it's the same way with guns...a cheap ass piece of **** rossi will do the same thing a sig sauer or a Glock will do...it's called materials and craftsmanship..you get what you pay for...cheapest knife I have is the blade show ultratech that I bought for 120, and will continue to buy expensive well built knives..rant over, thank you

It's more about the quality of workmanship and the materials used.

Take CRK for example.

To me what makes his knives worth every penny is the precision and craftsmanship that I have never found in another blade. I really appreciate that precise craftsmanship and the engineering, pride, and work that goes in to making something better than what others settle for. They have some of the best and tightest tolerances possible in a knife and you can literally feel the quality of the piece.

Pretty much the same way with guns. A hi-point will get the job done but there are better products on the market. I don't understand the unwillingness to spend money on a blade. People carry $600 - $3000 guns on a daily basis but will not spend over $60 on a knife that will more than likely be more useful to them.
I couldn't agree with you more...to some people, knives are like sunglasses...people aren't going to give alot

I wouldn't say that I'm an actual "collector" but I am willing to spend good money for hard use knives ..... I have been know to blow 500-700 a pop on good Busse knives in the past.

imagejpeg952 (4).jpg I just received my 1st Tops fix blade, got the ''Silent Hero''. I think it's one of those that is a for life keeper. Found it at ''Knifeworks'', out of Columbia, La., for $156.95. free shipping no taxes.

Last edited:
The most I've ever shelled out was around $240 for a used ZT0302, however, my wife bought me an Infidel back when they were around $325 new. She won me over with that one ;)

I couldn't agree with you more...to some people, knives are like sunglasses...people aren't going to give alot
I've got 300$ pair of sunglasses... I'd buy the same ones again if something happened to them, I work on white rubber roofs a lot and these glasses are a life saver...Guess it depends on your needs and priorities.

Back
Top Bottom