• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most Wanted Illegal Alien Convicted of Sex with a Minor, Battery Freed 6 Times

Until Cali and San Fran get their asses sued by someone whos child was raped and killed for harboring one of these monsters, it will continue.
Crap like this should never happen. I think Pelosi, Gavin and the rest of that California crime family are responsible.

I'm surprised he survived in prison after all the Child Sexual Molesting..The population will usually not let that slide..Well it's ok for Taking a dump on the sidewalks. Ok for drugs and County provides the Syringes, Living in tents on the street and just remember who represents them in the House..Pelosi Disgusting.

Oh, this reminded me of something! My daughter is 22. She has no income because she doesn't work due to health issues. She didn't receive any free Trump bucks in the mail because I still claim her as a dependent. Since I heard that she might still be eligible I was checking the other day to see if there was somewhere she could apply to get some dollars. Not that she needs for anything, she is just in bad health and it would frankly raise her spirits. Anyway, poking around government sites I got to a place that showed who is eligible.

Net/net is this, illegals as long as they can display "substantial presence" in the US over the last few years, are eligible for free Trump bucks. Basically if you snuck in and were able to remain here (like by living in a sanctuary state), no problem......here is a stack of free money for ya!

Oh, this reminded me of something! My daughter is 22. She has no income because she doesn't work due to health issues. She didn't receive any free Trump bucks in the mail because I still claim her as a dependent. Since I heard that she might still be eligible I was checking the other day to see if there was somewhere she could apply to get some dollars. Not that she needs for anything, she is just in bad health and it would frankly raise her spirits. Anyway, poking around government sites I got to a place that showed who is eligible.

Net/net is this, illegals as long as they can display "substantial presence" in the US over the last few years, are eligible for free Trump bucks. Basically if you snuck in and were able to remain here (like by living in a sanctuary state), no problem......here is a stack of free money for ya!
Yep. I wonder if there is anyone, at all, that still claims he's a conservative.

Back
Top Bottom