• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most Rediculas Price On ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this subject has been beaten to death and we know it. I just don't understand whats not to get.

Price Police,
Please define "Good Deal"

-------------------------
Is there a limit to how much a person can ask for Their Property?

How do you know when you have made a "Good Deal"?

Who are you exactly, to be the determining factor of how much something is worth?

How do you suggest it be fixed to please you?

Lastly, Who the Heck do you think you are anyway?

OK, this subject has been beaten to death and we know it. I just don't understand whats not to get.

Price Police,
Please define "Good Deal"

-------------------------
Is there a limit to how much a person can ask for Their Property?

How do you know when you have made a "Good Deal"?

Who are you exactly, to be the determining factor of how much something is worth?

How do you suggest it be fixed to please you?

Lastly, Who the Heck do you think you are anyway?
Add to that, when a store sells you all the ammo they will be getting for the next 10 ****ing months at a "good deal," are you going to pay their labor costs, light bills, rent and provide a stipend for them to live on because they have no inventory to sell at ANY price? What a bunch of ****ing losers.

Add to that, when a store sells you all the ammo they will be getting for the next 10 ****ing months at a "good deal," are you going to pay their labor costs, light bills, rent and provide a stipend for them to live on because they have no inventory to sell at ANY price? What a bunch of ****ing losers.

Exactly,
That is, if the person handing over the money feels like doing it or they are getting a "Good Deal" Based on Current Market Values. Remember, it is the choice of the purchaser to either Pay that Price, Wait for a Better Deal, or Make it yourself.

See, you get it. I just wish others would get it as well. It really is that simple.
I told countless "shoppers" at the show this weekend, "If you don't absolutely have to have it RIGHT NOW and can wait until next year? Do that. Primers have just about disappeared. I still sold thousands at $80 - $180 per thousand depending on what they were.

Unfortunately, not everyone has the ability to stock up when prices are good. They are the ones getting screwed by market prices. Notice I said market prices not sellers. Times like these we should get into trading more than selling. When market prices jump across the board a trade can remain pretty flat. That way none of our community loses out or gets a bad price. Seems like a good way to protect our community here.

I have made a couple trades on here latley concerning ammo and reloading . Since the terem"Market Price" has no definition today we both agreed to use last years normal market price to set a valueto be fair to both of us...It was a win win for us both and made trading so much easier as we both got what we wanted

Unfortunately, not everyone has the ability to stock up when prices are good. They are the ones getting screwed by market prices. Notice I said market prices not sellers. Times like these we should get into trading more than selling. When market prices jump across the board a trade can remain pretty flat. That way none of our community loses out or gets a bad price. Seems like a good way to protect our community here.
$1300 a month ssdi. I can’t afford to pay attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom