• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most Rediculas Price On ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's such a noble and worthy cause, you'd and all the other price militants should fall on your swords and post in the gouging ads warning folks, consequences be damned. Standing on the sidelines while such an injustice occurs, screeching about wanting to do the noble thing but having your hands tied just makes you look like a chicken shyte.

Would you be happy paying $1000 for a used Glock, only to find out the next day that dealers are still selling them new for $500?

I would be pissed. Especially if everyone knew about it but gag orders kept them from telling me... lol

Well, that’s you...
If one is dumb enough to blindly buy something without checking prices, that’s on them.
There are people who walk into a dealership and pay window sticker (plus dealer add-ons) for a vehicle. Should we all parade around the car lots with signs advising folks to dicker? That’d get you acquainted with your local law enforcement pretty quick, I’ll bet.
Pretty sure this dead horse has been beat to a pulpy mess, someone please bury it before it starts to stink too bad.

Well, that’s you...
If one is dumb enough to blindly buy something without checking prices, that’s on them.
There are people who walk into a dealership and pay window sticker (plus dealer add-ons) for a vehicle. Should we all parade around the car lots with signs advising folks to dicker? That’d get you acquainted with your local law enforcement pretty quick, I’ll bet.
Pretty sure this dead horse has been beat to a pulpy mess, someone please bury it before it starts to stink too bad.

It's a ****ing thread about OUTRAGEOUS PRICES. How is what I am saying, not relevant to that? lol

People are having a laugh over and discussing the outrageous prices on ODT, and so of course we are gonna mention some...

And of course, the people DOING the outrageous prices are gonna get all defensive and butt hurt about it... I expect that, and you guys don't disappoint. :-)

Your taxes are going to the Poor's, to keep them from being poors,.
That's why there are no Poor's.

I don't think that's how this works. Democrats keep them as poors, because if they ceased to be poors, then they wouldn't need Democrats any more. Democrats need victims, its called job security.

Depends on what you mean by poor.

The DNC is still around because they position themselves as the champions of the poor, minorities, etc... However, they never really help them. They give them just enough to keep them loyal, but not enough to lift them out of poverty, nor end racism, etc... Because without those "hooks", there really isn't a reason to vote for Democrats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom