• TACOS!!

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   0
Reaction score
Lets take a survey, lets see who makes the most popular 1911. I think we will keep this in affordable and leave the high dollar guys out.

You did say leave the Hi $ guys out. But Colt was on the list, and thats where my vote was cast. Hard to talk 1911s without a Colt present. Ive owned Springfield and cant complain. Wish I still had one of them.(early mod). Not sure why Ruger didnt make the list. But any Colt 1911 will always hold resale and appreciation value, IMHO.And Im impressed with my XSE Models. Especially the Commander model that the Pimp Daddy. Polished in places that it didnt know it had places.

I wouldve put Ruger on the list, but I didnt think of them until after the fact. I didnt think Dan Wesson was affordable because they're $1,200+ in most cases/models. Norinco is before a lot of members time and probably didnt know they made a 1911.

Norcs are banned from import so you can take them off... only old ones are available these days.

Dan Wesson 1911s are no more expensive than a lot of Kimbers though, even if they are better quality.

Back
Top Bottom