Most desireable on ODT?

The 'I remember whens" are harsh. I had a store in my town selling MAk-90's for $240. AAAAAAAnnnnnnnnnnnd I didn't buy any. Nice. The houses were also going for $90k and sold 4 years later for $200k AAAAAAAAnnnnnnnnnd and didn't sell. Thought it would be a wise strategy to wait till it was worth nothing then let the bank take it from me and mash my credit into the ground. I'm so smart. I give free advice too.

THe 'I remember whens" are harsh. I had a store in my town selling MAk-90's for $240. AAAAAAAnnnnnnnnnnnd I didn't buy any. Nice. The houses were also going for $90k and sold 4 years later for $200k AAAAAAAAnnnnnnnnnd and didn't sell. Thought it would be a wise strategy to wait till it was worth nothing then let the bank take it from me and mash my credit into the ground. I'm smart.

me too. I paid 350 for my yugo underfolder. Should have bought 20 of them.

Ha well itll still be priceless to you to collect them, ok im impartial to brands but are you starting a glock halfway house or foster home? If my joke sucks its because I dont tell jokes for that reason.

LOL! Who collects them? I have one for each vehicle, one for each nightstand and one I carry daily. But it's till hard to pass them up at such great prices. Heck, Ive got 40 S&W and 9MM covered pretty well but eventually I want a 30SF and 10MM conversion barrel, then maybe another couple of 27's or maybe 23's. Thinking of small wall safes in each room....hmmm...$250 Glocks? Oh yeah! ;)

The single fastest moving gun on the ODT is the Kel Tec Sub 2000 in 9MM with Glock 19 magazines. Unless the seller lists it for an obscene price of course.

I would have to agree with mdog on the Kel tec, that takes Glock magazines. They move very quickly. Revolvers are hit and miss. A nice Smith revolver will move quickly if it does not have a GB price, and even then some of them move. Maybe it is because I try to buy all of them. I dunno.

I had a Chinese AK74 I paid $300 for. It had the under folding metal stock and flash suppressor and bayonet. It was only imported in 1989. But I can't complain I made $200 off it when I sold it.

Marlin 357 lever actions seem to move slow but their 44 mags seem to do ok

I had a 40 cal XDm up here and it hung around for a week with no offers, then I got 3 in one day. Posted a 740 Slim and it was gone in 3 hours.

Wish I had a closet full of Glocks to trade. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom