• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Morton Tender Quick Curing Salt

Looks like your recipe is using a brand name of "Morton". You can use what is normally refered to as Instacure# 1. You can buy it at Bass Pro or most Academy Sports. It will be pink in color.
I was at both places today and the have packages of cure with seasonings that will work but I would like just the cure so I don't duplicate seasonings.
Thanks!

My local Academy sells it in a container similar in size to a salt shaker, in the area where they have bulk spices & BBQ rubs. This is usually near to where the seasoning packs you speak of are displayed.

Bass Pro sells just the cure, I think it's called LEM cure there, I have a pound of Morton Tender quick here at the house if youre near Fayetteville anytime let me know would be happy to give you some.

Bass Pro sells just the cure, I think it's called LEM cure there, I have a pound of Morton Tender quick here at the house if youre near Fayetteville anytime let me know would be happy to give you some.
I will check the next time I am there. I made my first batch and I feel like I wimped out on the spices, but it was good!
Thank You both for the input!

Back
Top Bottom