• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More "why is **** so $$$" thread

We were warned: Sir Josiah Stamp, president of the Rothschild Bank of England and the second richest man in Britain in the 1920s, said the following in 1927 at the University of Texas:

“The modern Federal Reserve banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the Federal Reserve bankers continue to create money and control credit.”

The upshot is that inflation is a theft of the purchasing power of your currency, a hidden tax on productive and parasites alike. Just as stealing a swig of quality whiskey and diluting it by refilling the bottle with an equal amount of water eventually destroys the relevant qualities of the whiskey, printing currency dilutes the purchasing power of the currency in circulation.

easily done as 95% of the nation is financially illiterate.

1629025803516.png

Housing boom, on and off production, everything is in short supply for many reasons. One builder I know has had a slab down since May 6 and has yet to start framing because they can't get flooring systems. Another has two month delays because they can't get windows, another can't get garage doors. Just wait until next year when the fed raises interest rates and the housing boom screeches to a halt. About 18 months after that we will have another recession and houses will be on sale again.

Very unlikely for price declines in housing. Inflation is here for a long while. Buy now if you can in my view.

Very unlikely for price declines in housing. Inflation is here for a long while. Buy now if you can in my view.
the fed rate is currently artificially low. it will be raised next year, probably by a lot. historically, 18 months after a significant increase in fed rate there is a recession. mortgage rates are extremely low right now which is what is driving the housing market.

Was at the supply house yesterday for drain pipes.
Earlier this year it was $53. Last week, $87. Yesterday $95.
Same length, same size, same manufacturer.
YET, somehow the gubberment says inflation is only a few % for 2021.

It's not just drain pipes. Groceries, gas powered machines, vehicles, etc., all up for 2021. Not sure I can name many things that have gone down or remained the same price in 2021.

I'm a finance guy and have an MBA degree. Something just doesn't add up. :rolleyes::doh:
Yep, 80 million votes for the corrupt houseplant in the oval office is what doesn't add up...

Back
Top Bottom