• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More Sheriffs Standing Up For The Constitution

if they really cared about freedom they would never have enforced asset forfeiture laws or aided in the failed war on drugs

naw, anyone who wears the badge is not a supporter of freedom

They're not supposed to uphold the law? (Last time I checked drugs were illegal.)

That's a quiet a blanket statement as there's no way you know every leo in this country.
legal and right dont make it so

use to be legal to own and sell people you go back far enough

and i dont have to know every single one if their function is to uphold unconstitutional law or theft via gov

naw **** em

use to be legal to own and sell people you go back far enough

Yes, and that was rectified by the 13th,14th and 15th amendments.

and i dont have to know every single one if their function is to uphold unconstitutional law or theft via gov

The courts tend to overturn unconstitutional laws. If you feel a law is unconstitutional, challenge it in court, don't be angry with law enforcement for well, enforcing the law. I don't think any of us would want to live in a country with no law enforcement.

If you don't like the laws, get politically involved and change them.

The I don't like government and law enforcement sooner or later leads down this rabbit hole.

Yes, and that was rectified by the 13th,14th and 15th amendments.

The courts tend to overturn unconstitutional laws. If you feel a law is unconstitutional, challenge it in court, don't be angry with law enforcement for well, enforcing the law. I don't think any of us would want to live in a country with no law enforcement.

If you don't like the laws, get politically involved and change them.

The I don't like government and law enforcement sooner or later leads down this rabbit hole.

**** em, i look at them as a liability to me so long as they serve no knock warrants and take people's property

hell, you dont even need to be in the drug trade to get hurt by silly little men and their war games (looking at you habersham county, that piece of **** joey terrel and his squad of goombah lowlife ****s like to flashbang toddlers and disfigure them for life)

im not a sovereign citizen, i am a regular tax paying citizen who recognizes the police aint my friends and as long a they enforce the bull**** ill call it like i see it

**** em, i look at them as a liability to me so long as they serve no knock warrants and take people's property

hell, you dont even need to be in the drug trade to get hurt by silly little men and their war games (looking at you habersham county, that piece of **** joey terrel and his squad of goombah lowlife ****s like to flashbang toddlers and disfigure them for life)

im not a sovereign citizen, i am a regular tax paying citizen who recognizes the police aint my friends and as long a they enforce the bull**** ill call it like i see it

I know that’s right
The boys in blue are America’s worst gang

Back
Top Bottom