• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More crazy very stupid thing by somebody that lives close by...

C Drill97

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
So I’m mowing up against the woods at the top of a bank at my house this evening and I hear shooting. No big deal people shoot all the time around here we’re in the middle of nowhere. However I notice it’s more of a crack sound than normal and coming from a different direction. Then I cut the lawnmower off and sure enough I can hear their freaking bullets zipping through the air over my head! And I heard one impact a tree up in the woods! It rocked on for a good 15 minutes or so of them shooting, they were shooting through the woods probably 400 yards out. I could tell they were just target shooting and not intently at me. I drove up the road trying to figure out which house had been shooting and I couldn’t figure it out or I would’ve paid them a very friendly visit. That’s complete and utter bull****. I don’t care for somebody to shoot 24/7 but BE SAFE about it! Know what’s behind your target!!!

So I’m mowing up against the woods at the top of a bank at my house this evening and I hear shooting. No big deal people shoot all the time around here we’re in the middle of nowhere. However I notice it’s more of a crack sound than normal and coming from a different direction. Then I cut the lawnmower off and sure enough I can hear their freaking bullets zipping through the air over my head! And I heard one impact a tree up in the woods! It rocked on for a good 15 minutes or so of them shooting, they were shooting through the woods probably 400 yards out. I could tell they were just target shooting and not intently at me. I drove up the road trying to figure out which house had been shooting and I couldn’t figure it out or I would’ve paid them a very friendly visit. That’s complete and utter bull****. I don’t care for somebody to shoot 24/7 but BE SAFE about it! Know what’s behind your target!!!
Why do you hate the 2nd Amendment? Are you a commie Fudd or something mister?

Back
Top Bottom