• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Momma Needs Our help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did DinkyDau DinkyDau ever find a taker for his pup?
Max is not a pup but, I did find a member on here that gave him a new home..I hated to have to say goodbye but, my Bride is more than a full time 24hr task now..I have checked on Max several times and he is settling well at his new home..Thanks for asking..

Roughly 2 weeks ago my 73-year-old mothers pet Chihuahua was mauled to death in front of her by a neighbors dog. I need my ODT brotherhood to help me find her a new pup. It’s hard for me to have to ask for help but I’ve seen some amazing things from some amazing people on here; so what better place to try and find my mom the help she needs.
I’m hoping we can find her a relatively young Chihuahua pup maybe a year or two old if anyone knows anyone or has any leads for me please either message me or post in the comments.

Thanks,

TSG
We that care are your family! Never feel bad about asking for help! Those that care will dive in to try..As will I...So sorry to hear what happened!

Get her a pit and she'll never witness her dog getting mauled again.
631BE6E3-74F1-43A7-B5CA-6886FBD559D7.jpeg Most Pits are just big babies. Mine is clumsy and scared of his own shadow... But they truly are misunderstood at times.

View attachment 3149761 Most Pits are just big babies. Mine is clumsy and scared of his own shadow... But they truly are misunderstood at times.

Mom has C.O.P.D. And can’t care for a large dog or I would get her a Australian Cattle dog, even they aren’t large breeds but just to much for her limited capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom