• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moe's Fast Food

Welcome to Moe’s. It’s just part of the place. The food is good and fresh. The people are normally nice and service is good. The food is fixed in front of you and made to order. It’s a place we as a family agree on. We often eat there when in Albany or when we see one on the road.
Damn guys you walk in a restaurant they ignore you you leave. If you walk in and everyone speaks you leave.

It's ok, but the novelty wears off after you've been there a few times. Not cheap, but ingredients are fresh and large portions.

Pintos are what I get, not too keen on black beans.

But I'd rather go to a gas station taqueria, as someone already mentioned. Particularly if they have homemade tamales!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

It's ok, but the novelty wears off after you've been there a few times. Not cheap, but ingredients are fresh and large portions.

Pintos are what I get, not too keen on black beans.

But I'd rather go to a gas station taqueria, as someone already mentioned. Particularly if they have homemade tamales!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Im not saying Ive had the greatest food from gas station taquerias but Ive almost always had good to great food at them at a good price. A lot of times its mom or abuelita in the back making it too.

DD, I enjoy eating at Moe''s. I have a Joey, make it the way I want it and either take it home or eat it there. My wife likes the bowls they make. No hollering at the store I visit. People have different tastes, but you should try it and decide for yourself if you like it or not. I eat the Joey with chicken.

I always get aggravated when i go. I hate when they scoop out an item, put half on your meal and put the rest back. Skimpy ****ers. But with that said ive never left hungry

Back
Top Bottom