• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moe's Fast Food

tenor.gif

Burritos are huuuuge! and can be delicious! That's the thing at Moe's, you tell them what to include, or not include. The bowls are my recent favorite.

We Mountain folks are limited as to what fast food is available...Taco Bell to me is a poor choice for good fast food..Big milestone is when Chick-Fi-A came in..Thanks for your opinions keep them coming...I don't like Black Beans, but I sure I can order with those left out..

You can get pinto beans. I agree with the other guys, the food isn't bad, but wouldn't be my 1st choice.

1. Willy's
2. Chipotle
3. Moes

It's good for what it is IMO. I like them. I always get the nachos. They have the thin chips which are my favorite. I don't like thick tortilla chips

To me just another overpriced fast food joint, taco bel is as good, or better for 1/2 the cost

youre-wrong-believe.jpg

Taco bell is not that good to me. I mean I'll eat it but I always regret it, not because of the bathroom. It just isn't fulfilling to me, and the last time I was there it cost me about the same maybe a dollar less.

I used to only cook in my home for meals, but after weighing cost for the ingredients time to prep and cost of power. I don't mind paying a little more for a quality take out..As I really don't have the time to dedicate to cooking..Cooking along with guns and hunting are my passions. But responsibility to my Bride is top on my list..

Back
Top Bottom