• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moderna Accine Question

The statement was a blanket ridicule of statements made here by real people who have informed knowledge (with which you may or may not agree) or have had experienced problems with vaccines, IMO. It's the same kind of MSM-promulgated ridicule and derision that has put Jenny McCarthy and her direct experience with MMR vaccines and autism into the nutcase category......NOT COOL....

well I never claimed to be cool, and I certainly am no expert on vaccines and infectious diseases. My opinion is also irrelevant.

Mtnsmith, I'm 60, but I have the opposite problem; a low platelet count. I read that a vaccine, don't know which one, can cause low platelet problems. It's been a month and a half, so I'm going to get a physical and ask the Dr. to take blood to make sure that one issue didn't go crazy after having been vaccinated. But I haven't heard or read that the Moderna vaccine has had clotting issues.

Thanks for your report, Mtnsmith

I have a strong history of blood clots and a PE, so my concerns also on the vaccine. I haven't really wanted to be vaccinated, so this helps with my decision.

I guess what concerns me most is that I don't have the trust in the CDC that they are telling us everything they know. There cold be blood clotting issues but just haven't told us. The medical doctors have told us that the virus causes you to develop covid 19 antibodies and just recently they have told us that they have observed some patients with the virus developing blood clots and they suspect the antibodies cause this. They also tell us that the vacines protect us by causing our bodies to develop the antibodies without the infection. Therefore, if antibodies from the virus can cause blood clots, how do we know that the antibodes created by the vacines won't cause blood clots in weeks following a vaccination.

Over a quarter of the United States population has been vaccinated for Covid-19. One would think that with so many allegedly “safe” people combined with the warmer weather, Covid cases today would be dropping compared to February. They’re not.

In fact, the numbers are almost identical. In the last week of February, the U.S. was averaging 65,686 new coronavirus cases per day. Now, eight weeks later, we’re averaging 64,814 new cases per day.

Another piece to his puzzle is that those cases are the ones found through testing, so are we testing the same number of people now as we were in the last week of February?

Back
Top Bottom