Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Moderna Accine Question

Thread in 'The Men's Health Forum' started by mtnsmith, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Gaffer1968

Gaffer1968 1956 DeSoto (pushbutton transmission) Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I mustered out in August of 76 after 8 years. Like a dummy I took the CDC's Swine Flu Vaccine and got doctor-verified pleurisy from it. Effects lasted nearly a decade. It was the LAST time I ever got a government-vaccine.

Jeddak and jeep78 like this.
  2. Hayata

Hayata Knock it off with them negative waves Moriarity!

Rating
    100%
    From CDC website:

Over 211 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 3,486 reports of death (0.0016%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

Now I guess it depends on whether or not you trust the CDC and FDA...

[​IMG]

Barbwire and jeep78 like this.
  3. jeep78

jeep78 The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%

Over a quarter of the United States population has been vaccinated for Covid-19. One would think that with so many allegedly “safe” people combined with the warmer weather, Covid cases today would be dropping compared to February. They’re not.

In fact, the numbers are almost identical. In the last week of February, the U.S. was averaging 65,686 new coronavirus cases per day. Now, eight weeks later, we’re averaging 64,814 new cases per day.

Jeddak, Gaffer1968 and Hayata like this.
  4. Gaffer1968

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I'm still wondering how CDC and Xiden are going to be explaining why there were virtually no non-Covid deaths in 2020 and 2021. It's been Covid-19 all the time everywhere. All the deaths included in MSM's daily scare report you get when you Google Covid.... I'll say this. I get a call from ACS, or AKF I'm gonna ask them, "why do you want me to donate money for Cancer or Kidney disease when we've (the CDC and government) shown all those deaths ceased in 2020(2021).

Jeddak, jeep78 and Hayata like this.
  5. NWSharpshooter

NWSharpshooter The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I don't know why my wife spent all that time and money getting those degrees in medical laboratory science and infectious diseases. She could have saved so much money simply talking to all the virology experts here on the ODT.

rtaylor112 and boomer like this.
  6. Barbwire

Barbwire An Old Has Been Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    No vaccine involved but my sister died, from being exposed to an asymptomatic woman who never had any symptoms.

Jeddak likes this.
  7. jeep78

jeep78 The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%

It is simple, the gooberment PAYS the hospital expenses if the death is coded as covid, no chasing deadbeat relatives or insurance companies for the hospital bill.

Jeddak and Big ollie like this.
  8. Gaffer1968

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Its hard to dispute the facts about the vaccine court, immunity laws and experienced instances, sir....I don't care where the 'degree' is from. Remember Ubama? His Ebola scare back when? We had Dr. Thomas Friedan, head of the CD effing C going around telling people you can't catch Ebola from a cough or a sneeze. He was MADE to eat those words on TV by Dr. Sanjay Gupta. All anyone with any brains had to do is Google "sneeze" video to see why.. THIS is not a medical problem - it is a political expediency and optics problem

Jeddak and Big ollie like this.
  9. LongNose

LongNose ODT Junkie!

Rating
    100%
    Did you guys get the vaccine?

Big ollie likes this.
  10. Gaffer1968

Supporter
    Rating
    100%