• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moderna Accine Question

Has any one here that is over 70 that is taking a blood thinner for blood clots had the Moderna Vaccine? A little skeptical as the virus antibodies can and do cause blood clots in patients with the virus.

Sorry don't seem to be able to correct title from Accine to Vaccine.

Thanks,

Mtnsmith

I have a strong history of blood clots and a PE, so my concerns also on the vaccine. I haven't really wanted to be vaccinated, so this helps with my decision.

It is right in front of everyone's eyes. If they would just open them and start thinking for themselves. I suspect it is too late however: it appears to me that that most American subjects have already been captured by the deception and associated weaponized fear/hysteria and aren't even remotely interested in seeking the truth.

Here is just a kernal......

Trigger warning: this may require effort to read, even more to understand what has been read and think it thru.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...t1HL&cid=20210420&mid=DM862862&rid=1137633275
Freaking conspeciary theroy total BS

The conspiracy I see here is "if the 'whatever-it-is' is so safe, why have the makers and the government been absolved of any potential liability. They are immune....nice 'vaccine' that...
Because the general public are being used as guinea pigs, MRNA vaccines are nothing new, but had never been approved for human trials in this country. Because in animal trials the side effects were generally to severe. No one knows what the long term effects will be, possibilities are strange cancers, blood clotting, auto immune disorders and in almost all animal trials premature death.

Because the general public are being used as guinea pigs, MRNA vaccines are nothing new, but had never been approved for human trials in this country. Because in animal trials the side effects were generally to severe. No one knows what the long term effects will be, possibilities are strange cancers, blood clotting, auto immune disorders and in almost all animal trials premature death.

Fact Check: Are Pharmaceutical Companies Immune From COVID-19 Vaccine Lawsuits? (newsweek.com)

Yes, there is the traditional (since 1988) Vaccine court route where you have to PETITION the government to hear your case and if they deign to do so and find damages, they are limited to a $250K payout. The current Covid stuff is protected even further where they are protected completely until 2024 (on reading the attached.)

The conspiracy I see here is "if the 'whatever-it-is' is so safe, why have the makers and the government been absolved of any potential liability. They are immune....nice 'vaccine' that...
Guess what....the manufactures of the flu vacine are imuned from liability, too...

Guess what....the manufactures of the flu vacine are imuned from liability, too...
Yes, to an extent. The avenue for redress is still through the Vaccine court, but the limited payouts are funded via a charge on all prescriptions. Covid doesn't even have to go that route; everybody is immune but you....It's a damned messy business and the only ones protected are the drug companies...

Back
Top Bottom