• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moderna Accine Question

That was out of 211 MILLION people who got the vaccine. Those 3,000 might of died from underlying conditions.

Woulda, should, could of, that is all we get out of the CDC.

The number of dead COULD be several times what is reported.

The one thing that is sure, you will not see a Doctor anywhere near these "vaccines", mostly just medical technicians. Should clue you in

Has any one here that is over 70 that is taking a blood thinner for blood clots had the Moderna Vaccine? A little skeptical as the virus antibodies can and do cause blood clots in patients with the virus.

Sorry don't seem to be able to correct title from Accine to Vaccine.

Thanks,

Mtnsmith
My mother is in her 80s, has every comorbidity known to man, had Covid last year (nearly no effects) and had both Moderna shots earlier this year. She's on Eliquis and had no side effects.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

I'll consider getting it once its FDA approved, and when they get it working to the point where I dont have to social distance, can throw away the mask, and can drink out of a water fountain afterwards....

Fauci sez you'll need to double-mask for possibly the rest of your life.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Funniest thing ive noticed,
The people who have been vaccinated hardly spend ANY time trying to sell anyone on taking or not taking the shot(s) most of us really couldn't care less what the Anti Vax crowd does either way.

But the Anti Vax crowd just go on and on with reasons No one else should get the Vaccine.
Even name calling and insults..LoL

Even telling and spreading outright lies like post #71..Its just absolute absurdity.

"you will not see a Doctor anywhere near these "vaccines", mostly just medical technicians. Should clue you in"

That's just outright not true, statistics are Doctors are now 95% pct vaccinated.

95% said that they had either already received or planned to receive their COVID-19 vaccine.

So why tell outright lies about reasons to Not take the vaccine?..Strange.

The number of dead COULD be several times what is reported.

The one thing that is sure, you will not see a Doctor anywhere near these "vaccines",WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THIS INFORMATION? mostly just medical technicians. Should clue you in

The number of dead COULD be several times what is reported. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one thing that is sure, you will not see a Doctor anywhere near these "vaccines", mostly just medical technician Should clue you in

If someone feels compelled to get the vaccine, by all means do it, no judgement from me. I don’t want it, and don’t like being told I have to get it. My physicians said it’s not for them but if I wanted it I should get it. I find it suspect that my doctors would not give me a straight answer on the subject, but as in all things to each his own.

That was out of 211 MILLION people who got the vaccine. Those 3,000 might of died from underlying conditions.

But, would this vaccine passed 3 years ago? Nope, political pressure had a lot to do with the passing. Much more unbiased research is needed.

If someone feels compelled to get the vaccine, by all means do it, no judgement from me. I don’t want it, and don’t like being told I have to get it. My physicians said it’s not for them but if I wanted it I should get it. I find it suspect that my doctors would not give me a straight answer on the subject, but as in all things to each his own.

Agreed. I have been getting different feedback from doctors in different specialties. One being a surgeon whom is upset for the reason he cannot do surgery because he was possibly exposed from someone that has the virus, my internal med doctor doesn’t want me to get the vaccine, a general practitioner which says the data, and wearing mask isn't helping.

Back
Top Bottom