• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MLB All-Star game tonight

I'll be skipping it, not only because I have virtually no interest in baseball but also because of the MLB caving earlier this year to the woke mob.
Hard to give up the braves but this was opening day 2020, praise players like Sam ! Faucci attempting to throw out 1st pitch , priceless.

Hard to give up the braves but this was opening day 2020, praise players like Sam ! Faucci attempting to throw out 1st pitch , priceless.

OMG, Fauci attempting to throw the 1st pitch was beyond pathetic. Speaking of that did you notice the Tom Cruze baseball throw in "War of the Worlds"? I saw this movie in the theater with 3 of my buddies, and we all turned to each other in disbelief after seeing his attempt at throwing a baseball, one of the most ubiquitous childhood activities of any American male or trans-female.

It was Hard for me, I only watch and like baseball. First time in 25yrs, I did not watch the Home Run Derby or the All-Star game. I watched a Movie on Prime called The Last Stand, a WW2 , True story of Russian Cadets, fighting the Germans 100 miles from Moscow.

I watched from the 5th inning on. I would have watched it all but my 4 yr old grandson had his first football practice. No way I was missing that. I saw 3 consecutive commercials slamming the Democrats, MLB, and “woke Politicians”. I watch every Braves game and I don’t see the wokeness. I love baseball and always have.

It's a shame politics has been brought it sports. It ruined it for me. I participated and spectated and enjoyed it a good bit. The sad part is my son, a long time baseball fan, refused to watch it due to the politics. Their loss

Back
Top Bottom