• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mixed feelings, poor animals

Dolphins are very social creatures and love interactions like this. Me and wife played with wild dolphins in treasure island florida when we got married. They started swimmin with us while we were on a jet ski. I stopped for a min and they came up to the jet ski and let us pet them. They swam along side us for close to 45 min. Seals on the other hand i know nothing about

Dolphins are very social creatures and love interactions like this. Me and wife played with wild dolphins in treasure island florida when we got married. They started swimmin with us while we were on a jet ski. I stopped for a min and they came up to the jet ski and let us pet them. They swam along side us for close to 45 min. Seals on the other hand i know nothing about
Whatever makes you feel better man

Whatever makes you feel better man
Im not saying keeping animals captive is right or wrong. Im just sharing my little bit of knowledge and experience with you. Jesus i hope you dont have and animals at home. Your name is nonlineral but you sure sounding like the free willy crowd right now. You should probably change your name to I SQUAT WHEN PEE. Lol just messin with ya. I do get your what you are sayin though

Im not saying keeping animals captive is right or wrong. Im just sharing my little bit of knowledge and experience with you. Jesus i hope you dont have and animals at home. Your name is nonlineral but you sure sounding like the free willy crowd right now. You should probably change your name to I SQUAT WHEN PEE. Lol just messin with ya. I do get your what you are sayin though
Dammit boy, I'm just busting your balls. Internet got folks high strung these days.

Back
Top Bottom