• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missed Game Stop? SLV and AG just starting

Word on the street is all of the online retailers shut it down until the markets open this evening...it is said to go stupid high this week and to visit your local dealers to buy as the online guys will likely sell out extremely quick.

I have several hundred oz I have acquired over the years so I do hope it hits crazy highs and I will sell it all off and pay house and property off...lol

I have my alarm set got 5:55 tonight since the silver market opens at 6p. Ill be stocking up on a couple hundred oz if some is available

Ill defiantly be hitting up my local gold and silver shops tomorrow

It's no coincidence that I'm starting to accept silver as payment for the things I sell on here ;) If anyone was looking for an RMR or some loose 9mm...

Anyways, this is fantastic news. With GME, regular people are starting to find out that if they band together they can really hurt big financial institutions. Silver, with how much it's shorted as part of how they manipulate its price to stay low, is basically the Achilles heel of big banks like JP Morgan, Scotiabank, and other bullion banks. The whole global economy is like a set of dominoes, and if any one goes down then it all falls apart; this might actually be the straw which breaks the camel's back if they can do it.

It's no coincidence that I'm starting to accept silver as payment for the things I sell on here ;) If anyone was looking for an RMR or some loose 9mm...

Anyways, this is fantastic news. With GME, regular people are starting to find out that if they band together they can really hurt big financial institutions. Silver, with how much it's shorted as part of how they manipulate its price to stay low, is basically the Achilles heel of big banks like JP Morgan, Scotiabank, and other bullion banks. The whole global economy is like a set of dominoes, and if any one goes down then it all falls apart; this might actually be the straw which breaks the camel's back if they can do it.

I’m going to trade a 100oz bar for a new 4 bedroom 3 bath next week.

Holy ****

C83791F7-DF1C-4BF7-BF14-1CD73B9A936D.png

Back
Top Bottom