• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missed Game Stop? SLV and AG just starting

Well I'm already down 15 bucks in 15 minutes so hopefully my etrade curse doesn't wreck you. I sign into etrade to make wealth disappear
I feel you. I tell people all the time, if you do the opposite of me you'll be rich. One the contrary, when I don't buy anything, I told my brother to buy some Dogecoin yesterday and he doubled his money in 12 hours. I feel cursed too.

I feel you. I tell people all the time, if you do the opposite of me you'll be rich. One the contrary, when I don't buy anything, I told my brother to buy some Dogecoin yesterday and he doubled his money in 12 hours. I feel cursed too.

Yeah I was trying to get into doge yesterday at .02 but discovered I can't buy it from etrade. I tried setting up a robinhood account but 24 hours later my account is still pending approval. I missed the bus on that one big time.

Yeah I was trying to get into doge yesterday at .02 but discovered I can't buy it from etrade. I tried setting up a robinhood account but 24 hours later my account is still pending approval. I missed the bus on that one big time.

Check out coinbase much better for trading cryptos than robinhood

Apparently Robinhood is now limiting SLV to one share purchase. Mother ****ers.
Ya know I know absolutely nothing about this stuff...I got interested reading this thread and almost tried to invest a little..With me nothing can be long term, dealing with my health and my Brides..Oh well it is what it is...

Ya know I know absolutely nothing about this stuff...I got interested reading this thread and almost tried to invest a little..With me nothing can be long term, dealing with my health and my Brides..Oh well it is what it is...
I'm with you on not knowing much on it , but it is making for an interesting read.

Back
Top Bottom