• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missed Game Stop? SLV and AG just starting

Been accumulating SLV for a while but bought more as a short-term trade last night. Also got into AG around $15 yesterday and bought the March $29 calls.

Been accumulating SLV for a while but bought more as a short-term trade last night. Also got into AG around $15 yesterday and bought the March $29 calls.

I had a whole bunch I bought a few months ago down around 22. I think I sold it at around 24 back in December. Guess I should have held longer.

I had a whole bunch I bought a few months ago down around 22. I think I sold it at around 24 back in December. Guess I should have held longer.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda. I know the feeling all too well. Fortunately I’ve been buying and holding gold and silver on dips, including the miners. Writing is on the wall- in medium to long term they will breakout. But also trying to take advantage of the reddit effect in the short term.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda. I know the feeling all too well. Fortunately I’ve been buying and holding gold and silver on dips, including the miners. Writing is on the wall- in medium to long term they will breakout. But also trying to take advantage of the reddit effect in the shirt term.

I have been accumulating physical metal for a bit and have quite a bit. My etrade account is just an old 401k that didn't have enough in it to bother with rolling it over and now it has been my stock market play pen for the past 8 years. If I eventually lose it all, no real loss.

Back
Top Bottom