• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Minimalist reloading

You don't need to trim 9mm. The "World's Cheapest Trimmer" is the best deal out there for case specific trimmers. Super fast, VERY consistent, cheap. Set it and start trimming. I love mine
Reason I was asking is I gave an RCBS trimmer to a guy a while back to use and im wondering if i should get it back lol...

first i would find someone that will show you how to reload. that way you will know what to buy when you start. there are a lots of different items you will need to reload. best to see it done before jumping in.

first i would find someone that will show you how to reload. that way you will know what to buy when you start. there are a lots of different items you will need to reload. best to see it done before jumping in.
Yea im gonna dedicate the day to learning. Just decided this last night as I was sorting literally grocery bags full of brass...

If I can maybe just get into tumbling and cleaning today that would be great. I have quite a lot of that to do before I ever even need to touch a press.

What is the point of return on investment?
If you shoot a lot I suppose it would be a lot cheaper than buying ammo?
Thats what im hoping.

Ammo is gonna be hard to find for a while.
I shoot a lot.
Want to shoot more.
Bored.
Tired of giving my brass away.
Tired of giving my money away.

Which one of these?

20200702_093232.jpg

Back
Top Bottom