• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mini Shells Anybody??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am very much trying to get a box or two of the Aguila #1/#4 Buckshot Mini Shells shown below. I know they are very hard to find, hence this post, but I am not going to pay an outrageous price or trade a Glock for 20-40 rounds. That said, if anyone has a box or two you can spare I would love to buy at normal price or trade other ammo for equal value.

I am located in Kennesaw/Acworth, I will drive to you if fairly local. Any help will be most appreciated, Cheers!

images-2_580x.jpg

I am very much trying to get a box or two of the Aguila #1/#4 Buckshot Mini Shells shown below. I know they are very hard to find, hence this post, but I am not going to pay an outrageous price or trade a Glock for 20-40 rounds. That said, if anyone has a box or two you can spare I would love to buy at normal price or trade other ammo for equal value.

I am located in Kennesaw/Acworth, I will drive to you if fairly local. Any help will be most appreciated, Cheers!

View attachment 3179653
Go check Midway right now. They have some in stock.....boxes of 20 and you can buy a 500 rd (both in limited availability) amount also.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom