• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Militia

Actually I think most people in the C&R MILSURP thread could join my Militia LOL @TheGman
@will4me
0557f8a1a43312aa3177973c09b47ac5.gif

Something to always consider...

One man resisting just looks like a psychopath. A small group of individuals will be made to look like domestic terrorists. But a mass congregation and a movement of many people is just that, a movement! No one man can make changes on their own without the support of a community.

I can respect that statement and agree that most - if not all - militias have an embarrassing reputation.

But on that topic, how else are the "well regulated" people to rise? If no militia, no resistance? Am I incorrect for stating that?

From what I've seen the embarrassing reputation is well earned. Not sure how that will play out. If the situation ever warrants, would probably be smaller groups acting independently without structure until structure became necessary. Structure would probably come from states that stand up against, military that chooses sides, etc. No real leadership standing up yet. Tells me it's not time if it ever does even happen. We are still in process of working within the system. If that is ever abandoned by leadership they would evolve into something else I suppose. Hopefully that can all be avoided by the 2/3's of this country that doesn't vote actually starting to give a crap. That would take something beyond the pale that would unite the people against something specific. Maybe something will come along that makes us put aside our inner squabbles and unites us. World War or just war with China which would evolve into world war imo. Especially if they win the naval battle enough to invade. World and our country are both in a very precarious spot at the moment. A lot of uncertainty on the horizon. Let's see how it all plays out and adjust as necessary.

Back
Top Bottom