• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Militia

Whatever you look for, I would NOT recommend III% group. I've recently attempted a conversation with their "general" Chris Hill and he is something else... The guy cannot take a constructive conversation and apply it to be proactive. And that is the nice understated way of saying it....

Whatever you look for, I would NOT recommend III% group. I've recently attempted a conversation with their "general" Chris Hill and he is something else... The guy cannot take a constructive conversation and apply it to be proactive. And that is the nice understated way of saying it....
I think VICE did a thing on them, it's on YouTube. We had a discussion about them on here about a year or two ago.

I think VICE did a thing on them, it's on YouTube. We had a discussion about them on here about a year or two ago.

They did and I'll be honest, though that video was an embarrassment, I figured after some time since it posted that perhaps I'd give the benefit of doubt. So I attempted my own conversation.... Didn't go so well. All I got was repeated interruption and lack of listening skills. The video most definitely does him justice...

red flg.jpg

I absolutely understand and mostly agree that any sort of resistance group can potentially bring "red flags"

However, how are Americans able to form and possibly do what is necessary if we're all afraid of red flags? There comes a point where the fear has to be pushed aside.

That is just my humble opinion

Back
Top Bottom