• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Military to jam east coast GPS

Given the source is infowars, I call BS. Besides, my GPS worked fine today.

The header saying the FBI is going to claim imminent domain to confiscate night vision devices is absolutely ludicrous. That doesn't even compute.

Somebody needs to set the crack pipe down before typing stuff for the internet...

He could at least have said they were only testing between the hours of 1am and 4am and I'd never know the difference.

Good link.

Military training exercises will affect GPS and related navigation systems at different elevations and locations through the end of January. (Federal Aviation Administration)

The disruptions will occur as low as 50 feet above ground level within 207 miles of the testing location and as high as 40,000 feet within 460 miles. The FAA is encouraging pilots to “report anomalies” and frequently check Notices to Airmen (NOTAMs) for the most recent updates.

Given the source is infowars, I call BS. Besides, my GPS worked fine today.

The header saying the FBI is going to claim imminent domain to confiscate night vision devices is absolutely ludicrous. That doesn't even compute.

I wonder if there’s not any truth to this? I heard TNVC had a closed door meeting with FLIR....

Back
Top Bottom