• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Middle road in ranger ga, looking for info

adamhall2942

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
261   1
Reaction score
i own land on park drive near the salacoa creek park. there are 2 tracts that connect to my property owned by springbank llc. each that are 160 acres. according to springbank the tract that is on middle road is leased for hunting. But not the middle tract that connects me to the first one. so that leaves the 160 kinda “landlocked” between me and this hunting club. I am emailing with them about leasing the 160 directly connected to me and was wanting to speak to whomever leases the remainder about adjoining them and giving members access through my property also. so they could have access to both ends of the property instead of all coming in one direction. Just a thought, but the companies cant give out info on whom leases currently. so i have to try to track them down

i own land on park drive near the salacoa creek park. there are 2 tracts that connect to my property owned by springbank llc. each that are 160 acres. according to springbank the tract that is on middle road is leased for hunting. But not the middle tract that connects me to the first one. so that leaves the 160 kinda “landlocked” between me and this hunting club. I am emailing with them about leasing the 160 directly connected to me and was wanting to speak to whomever leases the remainder about adjoining them and giving members access through my property also. so they could have access to both ends of the property instead of all coming in one direction. Just a thought, but the companies cant give out info on whom leases currently. so i have to try to track them down
All else fails I would leave a note to contact at there entrance gate.

Back
Top Bottom